My Personalised Clothing is the UK’s leading supplier for personalised workwear. Create your own custom-branded workwear to promote and grow your business whilst keeping your workforce looking professional. All of our workwear range offers a premium in comfort, durability, and quality, which you can easily add your own logo to using our online design tool. From high-visibility garments to durable polo shirts, MPC have got you covered.
Showing all 10 results
Why choose us for custom work clothing?
With over 20 years of experience in supplying UK businesses with personalised workwear, you can always expect a fast, reliable and friendly service from us. Our easy-to-use online tool means that it has never been easier to add your own logo or branding to clothing, allowing you to show off your business in its best light. Orders over £50 qualify for free UK delivery and there is no minimum order for workwear – just create, order, and wear! We take pride in offering our customers only the best brands in the market including Fruit of the Loom, RTXTRA, Gildan, and Portwest. Contact our friendly team if you need any design tips or further support.
We do offer embroidery for a selection of our workwear options. We understand that embroidery creates a premium finish for work clothing, and if you would like us to embroider your order, please contact our friendly team, who can help facilitate this. All orders placed through the site will be printed using industry-leading techniques, such as direct-to-film (DTF), to give the highest quality finish.
If you want to start creating your own custom-branded clothing, the best option is to use our online tool. It’s incredibly simple to use!
- Pick your garment: Select the workwear garment you want to personalise from our range below. Next, you need to choose your desired colour and click ‘Design Now.’
- Upload your logo: Press the upload icon and choose to upload your logo via a variety of methods. The ‘From your device’ option is the most popular for uploading logos.
- Resize your logo: Once your logo has been rendered onto the t-shirt, use the tool in the bottom right-hand corner, when selecting your logo, to resize the logo as you’d like.
- Position your logo: Once your logo is at the size you desire, you can then drag the logo to whatever location you would desire within the printing boundaries. Don’t worry – our tool will alert you if you breach these boundaries!
- Customise all angles: You can then add your own custom branding to the back of the garment, and even the sleeves in some instances. Select which side of the garment to design at the bottom of the page.
- Add to basket & checkout: Once you have finished designing, add your custom-branded workwear to the basket, after picking which size(s) you require. Choose your preferred delivery option and pay.
Many businesses will already have a workwear design in mind, and that isn’t a problem. If you already have a design prepared, you can upload this on our online tool via a variety of file formats. Alternatively, you can upload this via our quote form and our expert design team will help ensure you end up with quality workwear.
Thatʼs a tough one! At MPC, we only stock workwear from brands of the highest quality. That being said, our Pro RTX line tends to be one of the most popular when it comes to durability, especially the Pro RTX Hoodie & the Pro RTX Polo Shirt. These products have a size range up to 7XL & 8XL respectively, to ensure you can kit out the whole team. If you’re looking for hi-vis, our Portwest garments tend to be a popular choice due to their high spec at an affordable price, while Premier is often the go-to brand for our hospitality and service customers.
This depends on what you specify when completing your order. We provide a variety of shipping options tailored to your budget and time needs. Our Express Shipping option guarantees delivery within 3-4 working days, our Standard Shipping option delivers your order in approximately 5 working days, and our Saver Shipping option takes around 7 days for delivery. Orders over £50 qualify for free shipping – available across our entire range.
Yes we do. Having delivered 1000s of large orders over the last 20 years, we understand that workwear orders tend to be of a larger nature. If you want to find out more about our bulk discounts for work clothing, please get in touch with our team or fill out our quote form online.